Thursday, May 19, 2011

Village Square Arts and Craft Show



It's that time again folks!
Time for the,

As many shows as I do a year, this is by far one of my favorites. I guess it's because it's in my hometown. And, I get to see all of the people I never get to see.
(Working from home does not afford a ton of social interactions!)
And...to be quite honest it's just a well run show, with some of the most talented artists you'll find in the mountains.

The show is put on, organized, ran, orchestrated ........ by super talented
She herself is an amazingly gifted photographer. She had a great little shop in the Village Square, where you can purchase her art, have it framed or frame other items.

Come visit and you will find; potters, wood turners, jewelry, kids clothing, bird houses, iron work,face painting, basket weaving, and TKC. Karin and TC Chambers (and Chicken). Fun folk art, you just gotta see.

So come out and visit Cynthia, Sugar Kids, TKC, and all the other talented artists. Memorial Weekend. Village Square and Pine Street Park, Highlands, NC.

OH! Keep your eyes peeled for chicken. You never know where that clucker is gonna turn up.

0 comments:

Post a Comment