Thursday, September 30, 2010

October is here!!!


I LOVE, LOVE October in the mountains. The leaves are changing, the air is cool and crisp. It's the perfect outdoor weather in my opinion. So, yeah...I'm excited.

I also am happy to celebrate my beloved's Birthday.. Oct 1st.. Happy Birthday sweetie.

The Cashiers Hillside Shops are going to be re-opening Oct 7th. through the end of the month. Thurs - Sat 11-5. Please come out and support the awesome artists and crafters that fill the shops. You will not be disappointed.

I am also participating in The Leaf Festival Oct 8-10th in Cashiers, NC. On the Village Green. It promises to be a lot of fun. Food, Music, and many very talented crafters.

So..get out and enjoy the weather in the mountains this October. AND...support your local businesses and artists!

0 comments:

Post a Comment