Friday, May 14, 2010

Sugar Mascots



Sometimes I start to feel sorry for myself. I mean most people would think I've got it made, I work from home, and I do what I love. That I am grateful for. But..sometimes, I just feel sort of alone....disconnected, forgotten, unappreciated. And about that time.....

I look over and see these two. I know they're so cute. And they are not even mine. I am lucky enough to have a good friend of mine, Mike who (by chance) moved in next door. And with him came these two. About the time they leave for work, Pabst (yes the beer) and Te Bo (not sure if thats spelled right) Can be found making the morning wake up,.. your coffee's not that important,... give me a goodie call. They are the best! We go for walks, have major scratch sessions, and an occasional nap together. All the perks of having a dog but, at the end of the day off they go. Well...except for when they smell the grill, or hear the refrigerator door open.

1 comments:

Sweet Harper said...

Girl, you NEED to get on Twitter! It has been such a great thing for Sweet Harper and I have made some great friends too. Not that those two sweet pups compare, but just sayin' Twitter is great! Meet new people and share your Sugar!

Post a Comment